Packaged and Bulk Lubricant Delivery
Halron supplies its lubricant customers through distribution centers in Green Bay and Wisconsin Rapids. We own and operate our own modern fleet of delivery trucks.
Halron provides a full range of recycling services keeping with its mission of "improving the quality of life for customers, employees and suppliers." We provide our customers a complete documentation of proper disposal and recycling of your waste products, thereby eliminating your liability.
Equipment Fabrication & Installation
- Professional Drivers trained to work with you and understand your delivery requirements
- Keep Fill programs
- 24 Hour Emergency Delivery
- Deliveries out of Green Bay and Wisconsin Rapids.
We stock "off the shelf" packages, and have the ability to custom design systems that satisfy all of our customers' needs. No system is too large or too small. Our service staff has over 50 years of oil industry and/or fabrication experience. A partial list of Halron services includes:
Industrial Lubricant Services
- Preventative maintenance programs for Lubrication systems, and Hoists.
- Complete Fluid Management systems including remote electronic tank monitoring
- All Makes Hoist installation, inspection, and repair.
- All Makes Oil and Grease Pump repair.
- All Makes General lubrication equipment repair
- Custom tank and stand fabrication
- 24-hour emergency service
- Oil purification services
- State Certified New, and Waste Oil system designs and installation
- Oil Dehydration & Filtration
Halron Lubricants Inc. holds USCG, Mobile Marine Transportation Related Facility (MTR) permits to provide vessel to shore transfers in compliance with all applicable regulations. Halron uses cargo tank trucks capable of transporting petroleum products from terminals to marine docks with the necessary pumps, hoses, valves and safety equipment to transfer oil to shipside or barges.
Halron holds (MTR) Permits in the following areas: